Sunday, April 5, 2009

More

So basically I've been thinking about my relationship with God for a while, and it really hit me tonight. I need more of God in my life. I mean I've been a Christian like most of my life, but I never feel like I have enough of God. If you think about it though no one does. No one will ever have enough of God. We have this innate desire for more of everything, more clothes, money, friends. What we need more of than anything is God. He's the reason your even alive. He is so great that the words I'm writing write now can't even describe his greatness. I want to be in that place where I get so much of God that I just overflow. We as Christians are like cups. We can be filled half way with God, or we can be filled to the brim of the cup. There is so much of God that no matter how much of him we receive he still has more. We should strive to be overflowing with what God has to offer. He is so much more than we can imagine. He is more than me, He's more than you. He is more than everything you could possibly know. I want a relationship were God is more. More important, more of an influence, more than me. God should always be my priority, no decision made without turning to Him first. Thats how much more God should be to me. That I don't even bother breathing without asking him first.

No comments:

Post a Comment