Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Personality

So I was doing my psychology homework for PSEO and I read a little bit about differing personalities. I got a little interested in the topic so I took an online personality test, that was utterly redic. Basically I found out who I am as a person, like mentally.

Check the Site http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm to find out what your personality is...

This is what my results were.

ENFJ (Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging)

According to the definition of an ENFJ I am charasmatic and see the big picture. d00d thats some crazy stuff right there. ENFJ's appreciate people...so everyone reading this, I appreciate you.

I looked up Extraverted cuz honestly I have no idea what that word means. Basically it means that my focus is on the people around me. Honestly I love people. I enjoy face-to-face relationships (no I don't mean makeout you perve). I mean talking with people about stuff like feelings and stuff really intrests me.

Second is intuition. According to the sight it means that I understand the needs of other people, and their desires. I look for solutions that benefit family, staff, and organizations.

Third is Feeling. My actions are motivated by the way I feel. That ones dead on. If I'm depressed I sit at home and don't do anything, but write me some poems. We I'm bored I try to find something to do (Facebook, Myspace, SCOOTER!!!), and when I'm excited I'm a blast (I think otherwise I'm really annoying, you be the judge).

Finally is Judging. I'm quick to make conclusions about people. I look to find what your motives are once you enter the room.

ENFJ's genrally pursue feilds in counseling and teaching. This is good for me I guess cuz a youth pastor is like a combination of those things.

Famous ENFJ's
David, King of Israel
Abraham Lincoln
Ronald Reagan
Barack Obama
Sean Connery
Bob Sagat
William Aramony, former president of the United Way
Oprah Winfrey
Matthew McConaughey
Johnny Depp


Ya pretty interesting stuff I definatly suggest taking the quiz, its interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment