Friday, April 3, 2009

Wildlife Trip

So I just got back from wildlife trip. Total Blast. I wasn't really looking forward to it, but once I got out there it was great. We started with Survival...oooo. Scary stuff right there. Brandon and I built a kick awesome shelter, better than everyone else's shelter, no matter what anyone says. Score one for the city slickers. It took like half the trip for Aaron, Zach, and Justing to start the fire. Girls started fires faster than those three, embarrassing.

Next we went snowshoeing with Casey, pretty much my hero. I'm almost certain that he runs through the woods with deer, and cleans his teeth with a hacksaw. Wow the man was sweet. He led us snowshoeing over a bog, and through the woods, to the bog mummies house.

Yesterday we had Fabiana as our guide. She was like half midget, and half super ugly chick off DODGEBALL, the movie. I guarantee that she had a crush on Brandon. Those would be some pretty ugly kids. (Sorry Brandon I think Fabi has extremely strong ugly genes, you just hold them back enough that the kids don't look like midget ogres.) Basically yesterday was pretty boring, just a lot of walking and identifying trees. O wait I went orienteering with Mar, G-Money, Ben, and Justin. We own at directions. Hooray for Lucky Charms!?

That night we had a bonfire with Casey a.k.a Rocky. I don't know how he got that name, cuz I'm not a fan of Rocky, Rambo is a bit better. Casey played a song about Toast on a toaster, and both groups of girls wrote raps. "I like deep portage and I cannot lie?" Ya what's up with girls trying to be gangsta. Then came the highlight of the night, my group sang our song on the forest friends. If you heard it, it's probably still stuck in your head, like it is mine. It was legit.

Today we rock climbed. My arms are dead tired, I think everyone else is sore too. But wow that was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment